We believe education should work with the brain and not against it.
All of our courses are “brain-friendly” so, you’ll find it easy to comprehend and remember what you learn. Otherwise, what’s the point?
The 7 Habits of Inclusive Leaders
What do inclusive leaders do? What specific actions do they take to demonstrate a commitment to inclusion?
Join Melissa Majors, CEO of Melissa Majors Consulting, for a “blame-free” examination of how to become a more inclusive leader. During this course, Melissa reveals best practices, research, tactics, and habits of the most inclusive leaders.
This discussion is for all leaders; leaders of self, people, initiatives, and organizations.
After attending this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and describe concepts such as intellectual humility, tactical empathy, and intersectionality.
- Gain insight into the habits and tactics used by inclusive leaders.
- Unlock access to social posts, job aides, and toolkits to help build inclusive habits.
Mesmerize: How to Design and Deliver Brain-Friendly Presentations
There is a terrible epidemic plaguing presenters around the world, and unfortunately, it’s causing epic failure to business cases, team meetings, board presentations, keynote addresses, and more. The problem often goes undetected given audiences member’s adept ability to fake engagement, when, in fact, their brains are not paying attention at all!
The great news is, thanks to advances in neuroscience, we know so much more about how the brain is wired to pay attention, learn, and recall information.
We will explore the art and neuroscience behind designing and delivering mesmerizing and memorable presentations during this short course.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how to design and deliver presentations that work with the brain and not against it.
- Utilize appropriate graphics that enhance comprehension and retention of messages.
- Define basic neuroscience principles related to how the brain learns.
Help Her Win: Leadership Strategies for Women's Success
Ethical leaders share power and put the needs of others first. They are committed to helping all people develop and perform as highly as possible.
Women commonly experience unique workplace challenges due to covert competition, microaggressions, lack of sponsors and mentors, balancing authenticity and assimilation, gaining and retaining power, being heard, increased scrutiny, etc.
However, women’s success is not just a woman’s issue. Without the intentional support of men, often the most influential stakeholders in many large corporations, significant progress toward ending gender disparities are unlikely.
During this talk, we’ll examine research, scenarios, and best practices for leveraging ethical leadership to mitigate barriers to women’s success. This discussion is relevant for both men and women in manager and non-manager roles.
- Articulate the case for integrity-based leadership as it relates to mitigating common challenges women face in the workplace.
- Describe specific leadership tactics to overcome these issues.
- Gain access to resources (infographic and pre-defined social posts) to continue the conversation with your network.
How to Facilitate Collaborative Meetings Online – More dates coming soon!
Melissa Majors, founder of in’klooded®, an inclusive collaboration process that incorporate technology to facilitate group discussions, will show you exactly how it’s done.
During this virtual meeting, she’ll reveal how you too can leverage technology to facilitate even better group discussions.
No flipcharts? No problem, she doesn’t use them anyway.
Need people to speak up? She has a hack for that too.